venerdì 1 novembre 2013

Fabio Biale plays in the new Project of Fabio Zuffanti...



The cd is in the process of mastering and we are working on the cover, evaluating between different ideas. I do not want a painting or anything like that, already abused in prog, I prefer a photograph that somehow reflects something that characterizes the music. I hope to soon find the right picture.
These days we are also working to find dates to the "twenty years tour" scheduled for next year, where in addition to the new album will execute a rundown of pieces originally composed for Finisterre, Maschera Di Cera and Hostsonaten. I'm choosing the musicians who accompany me in this new adventure and from mid-November we start with the reharsals to be ready by March 2014.


September 9 : Fabio Biale


Fabio is a valuable violinist from Savona specializing in folk music. He played in two songs with great feeling. In one case he improvised on a baseline provided by me (and the result is a thousand times superior to my own idea), in another he redid the melody I had played in the demo, but with which emotion! The violin seemed literally crying and melody has earned in passion in a wonderful way.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento